Monday, February 2, 2015

Fifth Sunday of Ordinary Time

My Companions pray with me: Lord, may Your glory shine through all Your miracles of life. Forgive us for not sharing our needs with You, opening ourselves to Your healing power, and serving You. Thank You for all Your gifts and blessings. Please provide for all we need.  Amen

Companion Events: Bithdays: Ed Lucket (2/2), Anita Dunn (2.5).

Keeping In-touch: Dad and I took a road-trip and visited his sisters, my aunts [Dorothy (92) and Marie (96)]. So much experience and wisdom filled the rooms! Then I returned home to all the "normal activities." I must have lost something at sea level (594 ft); my friend Doug "spanked me on the tennis court" 2-6,0-6,1-6. But I'm not hanging up my racquet.

Decision Point: Decision Point: - Unexpected Gifts

The Readings: Fifth Sunday of Ordinary Time

Some Commentary: Fr. John Foley, S. J.

My comments and an invitation for your comments: 
I get frustrated, like Job, and wonder why we live in this valley of tears. But more often, I experience the loving movement of Christ among us who drives out our demons.

Comments, Reflections, Insights...

No comments:

Post a Comment