Monday, March 5, 2018

Fourth Sunday of Lent

My Companions, pray with me:
Lord, you cured the man born blind and you taught Nicodemus to see the light. Please help us see; help us open our hearts and minds to your loving kindness.
Thank you for all your glory that shines for us. We have hearts of gratitude for all our gifts. Please touch and make whole all on our list of those who need your healing, especially Becky Dvorak (Connie's sister who will under go more tests for cancer).
Bring all our loved ones who have gone before us to more fully experience your loving-kindness, especially Rev. Dennis Ryan who died yesterday.
  We ask all of this in Jesus name. 
     Amen

Companion EventsBirthdays: Bill Lay (3/8),Mary (Himpleman) Weightman (3/9),  nephew, John Lay (3/10)   In memoriam: Rev. Dennis Ryan (3/4/18), Sam Eccher (3/6/10).

Keeping In-touch: We returned from our Iowa trip and continue our "regular activities" and enjoyed some nice sunny, warm days. I attended our Men's Retreat that took place at the Seminary. Now we're visiting at the Gulmantovicz's, enjoying the mountains and with-standing the high winds...

The Readings: Fourth Sunday of Lent

Some Commentary for prayer or study: The Sunday Website

My comments and an invitation for your comments:  Through my companions, prayer and my presentations and study, I experience more each day the love that is always, unconditionally offered to us. I know the Lord loves us and wants to heal us of all our blindness. He wants to take away our "stinking thinking" and help us to see the light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment