Monday, April 13, 2015

Third Sunday of Easter

My Companions pray with me: Lord, may we bring You glory as we as we live life to its fullest. We count on Your Mercy as we confess our sins and do penance. Thank You for all Your amazing blessings. Please comfort all on our lists and especially those hit by storms this past week. Amen

Companion Events: Bithdays: Jim Middleton (4/15) Ron DiSanto (4/16), Pat Serviess (4/16), Pope Francis (4/16).  In memoriamDave Clarke S. J. (4/4/2015).

Keeping In-touch: We're easing into Spring: working to keep our steps up exercise :(  Marge's indoor garden shows new life. We've had some good tennis weather. We had a wonderful time at the Rockies/Cubs Game thanks to Matthew's Christmas gift to us. I've been "stepping back" from community activities; it's good for my soul.

Decision Point: Your Quest for Love.

The Readings: Third Sunday of Easter

Some Commentary: Fr. John Foley, S. J.

My comments and an invitation for your comments: 
I love to share the Good News that we are each loved beyond our wildest imaginations by The Lord and have the promise of the fullness of life. But I can't help but wonder if I would be scared if Jesus appeared to me and my companions in His resurrected bodily form... would we offer Him some of our pizza?

Comments, Reflections, Insights...

No comments:

Post a Comment