Monday, March 9, 2015

Fourth Sunday of Lent

My Companions pray with me: Lord, may we live fully and bring You glory. Forgive us our sins and help us to know Your awesome mercy. Thank you for all the gifts You constantly shower upon us. Please provide for all our needs: especially help us recover when we make poor choices, care for our sick and all who are oppressed.

Companion Events: Bithdays: Mary (Himpleman) Weightman (3/9), John Lay (3/10).  In memoriam: Sam Eccher  (3/6/2010).

Keeping In-touch: I enjoyed a good tennis game yesterday and we have good weather on the horizon. Marge and I work to keep our steps up...10,000 a day is a challenge.


Decision Point: Decision Point: - The Bible

The Readings: Fourth Sunday of Lent

Some Commentary: Fr. John Foley, S. J.

My comments and an invitation for your comments: 

Too often I fail to keep my Lord as my number one concern. I'm blinded by worries and issues that will dissipate as the days move on. I want to see. I want to live in the light

Comments, Reflections, Insights...

1 comment:

  1. Bud,
    Who subbed many times for us (& was a Regular for awhile too)
    is not doing well (if you haven't heard), & is not expected to last
    too much longer, I'm so sorry to say. Wanted our Team to know!
    patti doan

    ReplyDelete