Monday, December 1, 2014

Second Sunday of Advent

My Companions pray with me: Lord, we can only from a distance appreciate Your Beauty, Your Truth, Your Life; we call from the roof-tops the Glory of Our Lord! Please forgive all the road-blocks we put in the way of Your love. We work to forgive those who have hurt us. Thank You for all Your wonderful Gifts, especially Your coming as Messiah and Your promise to return in all Your Glory. Please provide for all we need, for those in need of healing on our list, those who have gone before us, and those in most need of Your life this day.


Companion Events: Bithdays: Caleb Foresman (12/3), Kathy DePriest (12/3). In memoriam: Edward T. Oakes, SJ (12/6/2013).
.
Keeping In-touch:  The Thanksgiving Holiday kept us on our toes last week. We enjoyed mild weather (thus tennis) and we had more time with family.

Decision Point: Decision Point:: Jesus was a Radical

The Readings: Second Sunday of Advent

Some Commentary: Fr. John Foley, S. J.

My comments and an invitation for your comments: 
More than ever, I've begun to reflect on Christ present in my life. I've always known He's here in His Holy Spirit. I'm just becoming more aware. And the anticipation of living in the fullness of Christ's glory makes my hope a living hope. Advent is a special time for this.


Comments, Reflections, Insights...

No comments:

Post a Comment