Monday, December 29, 2014

Mary, Mother of God and The Epiphany of the Lord

My Companions pray with me: Lord, my we bring You glory as we venerate Mary at the start of this new year and turn to her for our example of faithful, loving response to Your gift of love. Forgive our failures to appreciate all Your Mystery among us by our acts or our failures to act. Thank You for all Your gifts, especially the gift of hope. Please care for all those most in need of Your love, especially my Aunt Dorothy.

Companion Events: Bithdays: Alan Kobza (1/1), Sue Ross (1/1), Madelaine DeVan (1/3), Rebecca Muniz (1/3). In memoriam: Baby Elizabeth Lay (1/2/1992), Helen (Kilday) Low (1/2/1975).

Keeping In-touch: Our grown children and our grandchildren began arriving on Tuesday and we have enjoyed "wonderful craziness" ever since. Everyone gathered for Christmas Dinner and Alan and Connie shared in the feast and gifts. We took a trip to Casa Bonita and many will test the snowy slopes in our Colorado Mountains this week

Decision Point: Decision Point:pt 1
Decision Point pt2

The Readings: Mary, Mother of God       
                   and  The Epiphany of the Lord

Some Commentary: Fr. John Foley, S. J.

My comments and an invitation for your comments: 
This week I plan to meditate on the wonder and beauty of our Mother Mary. I will turn to her and ask for a greater love and appreciation for her Son, Our Lord. May I be filled with joy in this prayer.

Comments, Reflections, Insights... 






No comments:

Post a Comment