Saturday, March 13, 2010

4th Sunday of Lent

My Companions: I have prayers of thanksgiving for the help I received this week when the hard drive on my computer died: Gary Carnegie helped me install a new hard drive and upload my back-up (from 2/2) and Ramon Cuevas recovered some very important files from the old drive.  Fr. Ed Poehlmann continues to ask for our prayers that he will not have to close his school.  Our list continues to grow...

Birthdays: John Lay (my nephew) 3/10.

Keeping-in-touch: Marge will travel with Lori Beth and Nathan to participate in a baby shower for Julie in San Jose' and when she returns, I will head for "the city of angels" to attend a religious education congress.  My Regis classes, helping care for Nate and work on the Emmaus project keeps me more than busy.

The Readings: 3rd Sunday of Lent

Comments on the readings4th Sunday of Lent: Fr. Foley:  "I love you because you are precious to me, not because you never sin."
My Comments: Who do you relate to most easily in the parable of the father who had two sons: the father, the older son or the younger son?

May the peace of Christ be with each of you.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment