Monday, April 11, 2016

Fourth Sunday of Easter

My Companions pray with me: May we hear your voice Lord and follow and praise You. Bring us contrition for all our sins. And know the gratitude of our hearts. Please give us comfort in all our trials, especially at our time of loss.  Amen

Companion Events: Birthdays:  Jim Middleton (4/15), Pat Serveiss (4/16), Ron DiSanto (4/16), Audrey Schnitzer (4/17). In memoriam: Tom Low (4/7/2016)

Keeping In-touch: I have not updated this blog for almost half a year. I've focused on the "Gospel Sharing" platform that any family or small group may use; it is more interactive. Although I had not planned on it, I'm teaching, in the classroom, at Regis. It's been a struggle as I have had a bad case of bronchitis. I'm on the upswing!
My Cousin, Tom, died last week. I guess that motivated me to do some updating. I copied the obituary (below). May he rest in peace. And may we all live in joy and hope of the Resurrection.


The Readings: Fourth Sunday of Easter

Some Commentary: Fr. John Foley, S. J.

My comments and an invitation for your comments: 
This is a very short Gospel. I really makes me think about listening for and hearing Jesus' voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment