Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Thirty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time

My Companions pray with me: Lord, all we are and have should bring honor and glory to You. Forgive us for our hording actions and help us to give all we have to build Your Kingdom. Bring Your comfort and care to all who suffer physically, emotionally and/or spiritually: especially Jessica and baby, Don, and Pat.  Amen

Companion Events: Birthdays:  Lugaid Brugha (11/2), Mike Norton (11/2), Elonore Kobza (11/4) Larry Pribyl (11/4), Joan Carnegie (11/5).  

Keeping In-touch: The election ends tonight; praise God and all His angels and His saints. Not much new, walkin' the neighborhoods and filling in data sheets. We're enjoying Broncos Football. And we're fixin' the split-rail fence thanks to a fella's auto accident on Midway.



Some Commentary: Fr. John Foley, S. J.

My comments and an invitation for your comments: 
How much do I really trust God? Can I offer everything I have and am? I hope I'm at least heading in that direction as I appreciate God's love for me more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment