Monday, May 4, 2015

Sixth Sunday of Easter

My Companions pray with me: Lord, may we honor You as we act in life-giving ways. Your mercy heals us and makes us holy. Thank You for all Your gifts. And please provide for all our needs, especially the needs of our companions who request our prayers. Amen

Companion Events: Bithdays: Willy Smith (5/5), Molly Norton (5/6), Sharon McKay (5/7), Pat Norton (5/8), Chris McDermott (5/8), Mike Hennigan (5/3), Tom Reynolds (5/3).  Anniversary: Al and Teresa Hardy (5/2/1987). In memoriam: Leander Lay (5/6/1975), Gloria Prymak (5/9/2014).

Keeping In-touch: We enjoyed our "fast and furious" trip to Chicago-land to participate in Steve and Ashley's wedding. Three of our grandchildren helped "Great Papa Eddie" plant his tomatoes. We were blessed with beautiful Spring days.

Decision Point: Decision Point...the Eucharist

The Readings: Sixth Sunday of Easter

Some Commentary: Fr. John Foley, S. J.

My comments and an invitation for your comments: 
I enjoy compliments when I receive them; but, like St. Peter, I know I should always point to the grace of God for anything I can do for good! I'm just a man; any good I do is from the grace of God.

Comments, Reflections, Insights...

No comments:

Post a Comment