Monday, October 13, 2014

Twenty-ninth Sunday in Ordinary Time

My Companions pray with me: We adore You with our lives. We confess our sins and all that alienates us from You, Lord. Thank You for all your gifts. And please continue to bless us with all we need and please bring healing to all on our sick lists.

Companion Events: Birthdays Ken Lay (10/15), Nathan Gulmantovicz (10/15), Josh Parise (10/9)).  In memoriam: Elizabeth Lay (10/17/2002), Dick Blake (10/17/2006).

Keeping In-touch:  We've traveled to visit family and to celebrate Stan and Colleen's wedding. The fall colors in Michigan and Illinois have been amazing.

Decision Point: Be the best version of yourself
     Happiness in your life.

The Readings: Twenty-ninth Sunday in Ordinary Time

Some Commentary: Fr. John Foley, S. J.

My comments and an invitation for your comments:
This Gospel reading challenges us: what do I have in my pockets? What have I written on a blog or Facebook or...?
Do these tell where my heart is?

Comments, Reflections, Insights...

No comments:

Post a Comment